Baby’s First Birthday
October 24, 2011 § Leave a comment
We just celebrated my baby’s first birthday this past weekend. I knew I wanted to do a dessert table, so I’ve been thinking about it a few months back. The colors I had in mind were aqua and bright green with a little orange to make it fun.
The banner, labels, and sweets were homemade 🙂 – and I will be posting the recipes of the ones I haven’t posted already.
Sweet treats included:
- banana cake with avocado frosting (birthday cake)
- banana cupcakes with buttercream frosting (same as banana cake, just reduce baking time to 15-18 mins)
- blueberry pie pops
- chocolate covered pretzels
- chocolate covered marshmallows
- sugar cookies with buttercream frosting
- orange brownie bars